Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Food addiction

Well I am fat and we all know that. The thing most of you don't know is I really struggle with this, I am trying to loose weight and have been for as long as I can remember the issue I have is i love eating and it makes me feel better.

When I can't sleep or my mental health issues are really playing up I eat more and more it numbs the pain. I realise this is not healthy and I also realise there are people on the other end of the eating spectrum who are also having a bad time. I don't want to belittle their struggle but I do want to highlight mine. So when you see me with a pie slap it out of my hand.

On a positive note I have started a health regime which I am really hoping I can stick to and that might help with my self image and stop the cycle of eating.

Stay safe speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment