Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

So lonely

I have realised in recent weeks how lonely I am. I am happy with my life on the whole and the time I spend with my family is magical. The issue is I lack any kind of social life. I have found myself on a downward spiral again where I have started to isolate myself from the world. I know people but that's as far as it goes.

I am not sure if I keep my distance as a defence mechanism for me or the protect other people from my issues. I guess it's a bit of both.

I am looking forward to getting back to university at the end of September. I think I might try to make more of a effort on the social side this year. Although swaning around with a bunch of 20 year old really makes me feel my age.

I am struggling to get back to hockey as I am struggling to be around groups of people again which is really annoying me.

Anyway

Catch you later Speak soon


No comments:

Post a Comment