Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

feeling rough today

Heart burn, burning throat, pressure behind my ears, I panic about everything i believe that i am dying. Well we all are right?? Not a happy thought but something i am starting to come to terms with. I am 37. At best i have 50 years left but that's probably more like 30 if you look at family history and the way i have treated my body.  so at best i have less than half of my life life left. That's a pretty sobering thought.

I have 2 choices.
 1: I can carry on the same path of constantly worrying about my health and never getting anything done

2: I can just get on with life and hope for the best?

I am going with option 2 life is 2 short for me to mope about feeling ill. I might as well just go for it what have i got to loose. I am over 50% of the way though my life and that's a pass in any exam the rest is just gravy.

I have done loads and lived my life as best i could but the last few years have been stolen from me by poor mental health brought on by myself. Its really annoying to think i have wasted about 4 years of doing "STUFF" through worry which will probably impact my health fitness and longevity making the time i have even less.

so on the plus side i have made a break though and am going for it on a negative i do still feel rough.

onward to glory

stay safe, speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment