Pages

Thursday 14 January 2016

105 kg - 178cm = me

Well its official I am obese. My BMI is at 33ish. I am over 16 stone and should be around 12 stone. So that's the target 4.5 stone loss.

It's not easy when you think about my eating issues but that is just an excuse really.

So how am I going to do it. I have thought up my own diet plan. It's called the "move more, eat less plan" it does exactly what it says on the tin. I will let you know how I get on from time to time. If I reach my target I will have a party.

What is a realistic target? I think about 2 lbs a week to start with then it will slow down as I get closer to my target.

I might take a start and end photo but not really sure yet weather I could face the world seeing it. Plus on a real level who needs to see fat Russ photos. Maybe there is some kind of fetish group out there.

Am in work later on 12:15 - 14:15. I am considering doing jump fit again tonight. Not sure yet though. Might be a good idea but don't want to burn the idea out and end up not going at all. It's a bit like January gym memberships burn out.

Later that day..........

Well I decided not go and do something I a stood around in the cold for a couple of hours this afternoon so I just need to walm up.

Done well with my food today so far.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ



No comments:

Post a Comment