Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

2nd january

It's been a great day today apart from feel exhausted. It's my own fault for binging on box sets last night

Me and Freya (my 6 year old daughter) looked after a friends baby this morning and she (alice) was really well behaved which was good. I had been a little bit nervous before she arrived. I managed to be sufficiently awesome to entertain  her.

This afternoon we went to the cinema together all 5 of us. We went to watch Charlie Brown which was nice. The film was not great but as a exercise in nonsense appreciation it was fun.

This evening I have watched Ella enchanted which was really good and I had never seen it before. In fairness I can watch Anna Hatherway all day.

Food wise it started well with porridge then at lunch whole grain rice mushrooms and chicken. It did slip at tea time as we had KFC on our way home from the pictures. I am not beating myself up over it which is a good.

I am lacking motivation getting started with my podcast. I think it's due to everyone being off work and school.

Also need to really start writing down some more of this pirate story before my head explodes. Under the strain of imagination.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment