Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

Big effort, Big rewards

To start with I have a massive headache and pain down my neck. Due to the fact that I am a massive hypochondriac this means I am definitely dying. Or stripping wall paper all day after doing jump fitness might also be the explination. If I do feel really ill I will get it checked.

Is life down to luck?

Well yes but I think luck for those of us from hubble beginning comes directly from the effort we put in.

This is a broad sweeping statement that can be proven in either direction by multiple case studies. If I look at the people I know the ones who are committed to stuff and put in the effort are the ones who achieve the luckiest outcomes in life.

This effort is often undermined by the efforts of others but in the long term determination does seem to pay off.

Natural ability and circumstances of birth obviously influence the way people progress in life but with out drive it is easy to squander the advantages. The level of effort needed by people without this advantage is vastly increased but you still see people breaking barriers and grabbing their opportunities.

Rant over with a final message "if you want something go out and get it" (me, just now.)

Well did book onto jump fit again on Monday at 8 if you fancy it book in quick.

Today has been spent mostly striping wall paper from hall stairs and landing and front room. Tomorrow will be spent the same way. Except tomorrow might include picking some paint too. I can't wait! Is it fair as a bloke to say. I really don't care what it looks like.

Speak soon, stay safe

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment