Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bouncing fun

Then picked Freya up from school today as tuesdays are Daddy Daughter date nights. Today we went to jump wear house in Warrington.  It's a massive wear house full of interconnecting trampolines.
It really was loads of fun Freya had loads of fun as did I. However at present I am in loads of pain from bouncing around for an hour.

There is enough room for 50 people an hour on the trampolines. There was only me and Freya today which was amazing.

We played a game where we had to copy each other. My body is regretting trying to keep up with a 6 year old now. It really hurts to cough.

She cried when it was time to come off which made me sad but at the same time I know she must have really liked it.

The place is right next door to a gym. I bet I got a better work out than anyone in there and had more fun.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment