Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Busy day back at school

I have got a really good opportunity to get a documentary off the ground which I will talk more about another time if it comes off.

What do you think of documentary? I have a little dad crush on Stacey dooley at the moment. I like them.

Podcast will start this week definitely. I am just a little torn on video or Audio for the first one.

As part of the doing stuff, not buying stuff plan. I am trying to plan something to do with Freya tomorrow after school. Any ideas?

It has been a good day got up nice and early got Freya off to school with no dramas. Redrafted my assignment for university. Going to carry on with this in the morning.

I spent the afternoon grafting in the garden weeded and put barrier fabric down. Just need to buy some chippings for over the top now and then it's all done.

Next job to start will be hall, stairs and landing. I have been trying to do it for about 5 years.

It will be finished by Sunday (hopefully)

Anyway I need to plan after school activities for me and Freya tomorrow.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

1 comment: