Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Decoration salvation - the trusty old zip tie

Well today the girls went out while I cracked on with the diy

I filled all the old screw holes and painted the newly plastered ceiling it looks quite nice now really just need to get cracking with the wall paper now.

While doing the ceiling today the handle on my roller snapped. This was a major issue until I thought back to my time in the army and realised zip ties can fix anything. See attached photo for engineering solution.

I really want the front room finished next weekend. It can't keep dragging on it will start to impact my study time for university.

Uni is feeling quite stressful at the moment which is the first time it has. I have about 6500 words worth of essays to write but just can't face it. Really just need to crack on.


My food intake is going well and not slipped with the binge session for 4 days. It must be a record. My mental health feels good just feel like I have loads of uni stuff to do. 


Tomorrow going out for tea for my mum's birthday. 

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment