Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Determination, Decoration and Daleks

I am still struggling with snacking but I did only snack once and it was not the usual kind of binge. Which is a positive. I am booked into jump fitness tomorrow at the trampoline place even though at the moment I am still hurting from playing on them on Tuesday. Am taking a voice recorder and going to do some stuff for the radio/podcast. Put together a bit of a package and see how that goes.

Today has been pretty productive. Got loads of the hall and landing sorted out today, found a crack in the plaster and called a plasterer to see if it was OK....... Good news it was bad news while he was in I got a quote for the ceilings downstairs so am forking out for them on Thursday next week.

Went to uni and did some script writing, played Lego with Freya and made a Lego Dalek trap because why the hell not. I am still procrastinating about uni work but in think I am OK. Just need to make sure I am keeping up to date as the weeks move on. I am half way through my second year which is pretty scary stuff. If everything keeps going as planed I will graduate just before my 40th birthday which is really nice.

Reflux not as bad guess that's due to not eating the rubbish I normally do. Spoke about doing at LGBT podcast with a LGBT group in Warrington.

Shell has been quite bad with her Fybro over the last couple of days I am starting to get a bit worried about her again. I really don't know what I can do to help.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment