Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

DIY DAD

So it been a busy few days of sorting and out and getting wallpaper stripped oh the joy. It's not a exactly been a pleasure. After 2 full days I have finished the hall stairs and landing and most of the front room. I have 1 alcove and above the windows.  As far as a workout goes it's been pretty good for the arms.

Being busy has also stopped me snacking. I also feel genuinely ready for bed.

Being busy like I have always makes me wonder about being a good dad. As due to doing D.i.y I have not had the same amount of time to invest in Freya.  I asked her about it today and she had not even noticed. Which I guess is a good thing.

We have been planing our Tuesday activity for after school. So far it is a nature adventure unless it's raining. Then it's an indoor thing but not sure which.

I am trying my best to be a better man. I even said a little prayer about it the other day. Which is strange as I don't feel religious. I wonder what that's all about.

I am off to jump fitness again tomorrow night. Let's see how that goes. I am still sore from last time.

Any ideas for daddy daughter dates are much appreciated.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment