Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Jump don't fall

Many people will already be giving up on new year fitness plans. Well don't drop of it jump instead. 


As you will know if you have been reading for a while on Tuesday I went to jump wearhouse and had an amazing time with Freya


I felt a bit sore and looked online at there site and saw they offered fitness classes I went over this morning feeling apprehensive (being a fat lad) at the the thought of it. It was however much more fun than I thought. It was body combat on trampolines. I came out feeling fully worked out but my joints all feel fine no aches like I usually get after any kind of circuits.



If you are looking for a way to get fit that at the same time helps you feel like a 6 year old jumping on a trampoline. This is for you. The personal trainer taking the class claimed it could burn upto 1000 calories a session. I fully believe it. What I also really liked was walking out of a really fun workout back to my car and seeing the misirable faces on the people in the gym. I bet they quit before the end of the month.

I will be booking in on Monday evening. Join me if you like. If you know Warrington it is just by LA bowl. Or this is the website

http://www.jumpwarehouse.com

While the session today was very intimate you need to book for evening sessions.

I will might look at doing a podcast about this.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment