Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

Jumping into that fitness

Well with riding so much on my bike and now trying new fitness thing you would think I would be  stick thin. I am not this is because I love pies and pizza and most of all cake.

So I have been trying to sort that out for the last few weeks and I am getting better. Oh and I did start before Christmas this is not a really new idea. The only thing new for this year is doing new things with Freya every Tuesday.  Tomorrow we are going on a nature walk unless it's really cold then I will need a indoor plan.

Not sure what yet if you can think of something for a 38 year old fat lad and a 6 year old girl to do let me know. If I don't use it tomorrow I have 50 other weeks to fill.

Ideally everything will be something energetic. It's part of my personal fitness campaign.

My reflux was bad today during the class best not eat before I go next time. I knew this really but as we have already discussed I am a greedy pig. I won't make that mistake again though.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment