Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

My 11 guests

Thinking about this I had to consider if the people would get along or if they would hate each other this made it impossible to ask my top guests. Then I thought it was my dinner party so I would just assume they would get along and that they would all speak English.

1. Jim Bradford - he was my best friend while in the army and I don't see him enough so any excuse. He would also be someone to talk to if the rest turned out to be really dull.

2. John peel - he is a bit of a hero of mine and it would be great to talk to him about music

3. Anne hatherway - she is an outstanding actor. I think she would be really interesting plus her smile is so big it would be easy to gage if she was having a good time.

4. Stacey Dooley - I love her honest niaviety and how she seems unphazed by the situation and more interested the individual than the whole.

5. Prince Harry - let's face it he know how to have a good time. Plus I would like to talk about his time in the army.

6. Dave Grimshaw - he was my lecturer last year and retired over the summer. I found a mentor and miss him a little. Although his replacement is doing a sterling job.

7. James cordan - I would love to talk about is career path and generally try and get a smiffy style rant out of him

8. Julie Andrews - who would not want Mary popping at their dinner party.

9. My nan on my dad's side - She sounded like a spirited woman who I never had the fortune to meet

10. My niece Ella - as I am very proud of her and would love to see her taking the fact that she is speaking to people who should be dead in her stride.

11. Freddie Mercury - well Ella would love that and he would be great for entertainment after dinner

12. Kate aide - she saw some shit going down. It would be good to hear her stories

Well that's my 12 like I said it can be anyone living or dead. There are loads of people you should invite but remember it's your dinner party don't feel pressured. There is the whole mother Teresa Nelson Mandela thing but it's my party and I am choosing

Let me know yours.

On another point my real favorite is with shell and the kids but I am pretty sure she would understand if I got invited to that party. She is good like that

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment