Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Stick at it

It's all about persistence. Whatever it is you want to achieve just keep on plugging away you have got as good a chance as anyone else. The only issue is some people will have a head start from who they know. This only means you have to be more focused and work harder.

Very little in life comes without effort. My current goal is shifting some timber and uni shizzle. 

The weight loss is possible and I have been sticking to my plan for a week. Will be off doing jump fitness tomorrowso that can only help.

Really need to be back on my bike but last week was just too cold. It might sound like a excuse and that's because it is.

I have an assessed radio show tomorrow. You won't hear my wonderful vocal stylings as I am producing. It will be a bit of a mishmash of a show as it's important the whole group get a decent amount of content in for their portfolios.

Got zero DIY done today as there was too much normal stuff to do.

Freya is wearing new clothes she bought yesterday when she was out with her mum. They look lovely but she looks way too grown up for my liking. I still see a baby girl but she is growing up so fast.

We have been doing stickers in her frozen sticker book this afternoon. It's getting to the point where we get full packs that are all swaps it's both exciting and annoying. I once managed to complete the return of the jedi sticker book when I was a kid. It felt like a massive achievement at the time.

I am looking forward to our daddy daughter date night on Tuesday.  I just need to work out what we are going to do.

stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment