Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

The pain of trampolines

The pain is unreal. Trampolining is by far the most painful day after exercise I have ever done my abs are in tatters.
I have however been told by Freya that I am doing it again in a fortnight. Apparently I am allowed to choose something else next week? I am not sure what yet maybe roller skating but really not 100% on that yet. If I can find something more unusual I will try that.

Went out for lunch today and bought Freybot some new trousers. I noticed that every shop I went in today the cute little girl stuff is right next to the dad clothes. This is no coincidence I am sure it is a conspiracy against my bank account.
Also had a meeting about work and restructuring the staffing. It's not going to be a easy time for people. Some jobs going some money going and some big changes to terms and conditions but I won't bore you with all that.

Back to the book club idea. I am going to start with the fire station and see if I can get them to recommend Books on video? It's worth a shot.
Will be doing some script writing tomorrow for a short film. Hopefully it will go well
Stay safe, Speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment