Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

Turn and face the strange

"Turn and face the strange"

Let's take that statement and roll with it.

Change is a part of life and even the force exerted in fighting change is in itself a change to your normal habits.

I have struggled with change in the past. The last 2 occasions I have had major significant change I really struggled. My mental and physical heath took a pounding. Now not so much I have learnt to embrace change.

Iv not just rolled over to the inevitability of in just change I still fight and try to stop the growing wave of change that removes our rights.

I am currently undergoing big change in my own life with more government cutbacks effecting my job again. I have only just come to terms with the last round.

The change that I will be taking time to reflect on today is the death of David Bowie.

Can music change you?

I think it can feed your soul which can be a catalyst for change on our journey through life.

What do you think? Let me know

I will leave you with this

"The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time."

David Bowie

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment