Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Back to uni

I really need to be getting back to uni i am starting to fall apart due to lack of direction. If i could i would just be down in falmouth sailing but with a family its just not doable that makes me sad. Until freya runs in telling me about her day. Then i just feel guilty about having my own wants. I am going to take her on an adventure on saturday but cant decide where to go. Mountains are always good but i have a yearning for the seaside. I cant really decide what adventure i can have at the seaside with her.

Some of you know i have a real dislike of horror films and horror in general. I dont see why people enjoy it but ho hum live and let live. Why do i mention this you wonder to yourself. Well its easy really i watched "stranger things" over the last week and despite my dislike of horror i loved it i think mainly due to the geeky stephen king references and the lovely scene of the boys on the railway track like "stand by me"

It was good and is worth a watch. I have been playing with all my footage and photos from my sailing adventure and am close to a paper edit so i can get the whole thing done.

I did a quick edit that you can find on my page somewhere but its just quick cut to some music.

Well im off for now

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment